A BREATHTAKING PROGRAM!
Montreal, October 1st, 2021 ― Montreal Digital Spring (PN) unveils its complete program, taking place online and in person from October 12 to 17, 2021. At last, we can meet again, while staying connected with the world!
MTL connect offers a re-imagined with inspiring, internationally renowned speakers such as Cathie Wood, Thione Niang and Richard Mulholland. RENAISSANCE will be the main theme of the event and its various topics.
MTL CONNECT IS…
- 6 days of programming
- 9 topics
- 300 local and international speakers
- 10 headliners and much more
- A hybrid event: online and in Montreal
- Content in French and English
- 80 countries represented
- 12,000 participants
- An international innovation contest :
- < MTL > Tech Awards
40% of networking is done before the event starts! Log in on October 4 to book your conferences, panels, workshops and networking sessions early.
3 TYPES OF PASSESS:
- Discovery – 0$: online programming of the main stage
- Full: complete program online
- VIP: also provides access to the face-to-face part
What is the MTL connect experience?
- Conferences, workshops and listening areas;
- Original networking and privileged meetings with the speakers;
- Creative and experiential activities;
- And social activities!
EXPLORE THE ARTISTIC PROGRAM
MTL connect artistic program includes:
- An opening night on October 11 at the SAT. Book you place now.
- Online conferences, panels and workshops presented by Synapse C
- A mobile program: VIDEO//PLAY
- An international delegation
- A partnership with Concordia University
- A closing night in person at the Maison de la Culture Côtes-de-Neiges
If you want to participate in MTL connect in hybrid format, hurry up and get your VIP pass today! Quantities are limited.