Connect with CEOs, entrepreneurs, creative, developers, recruiters, investors, specialists in digital and technological tools, involved in digital research and in the development of new ideas on the uses and impacts of the digital in various sectors!
MTL connect won’t be a series of Zoom presentations. Instead, we offer an audacious, all-digital format that will provide a re-imagined and connected conferencing experience with inspiring speakers, a showcase of the latest technological innovations, tools and advices about digital transformation, and networking between attendees.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
A week of 100% online content that will be dedicated to digital transformation in various sectors:
– 6 days of programming
– 9 thematic Pavilions
– 300 hours of content
– 16 hours of live content per day across 3 time zones: EDT / CET / CST
– +600 local and international speakers
– +50 countries represented
– Thousands of attendees
– Various contents: conferences, panels, workshops, networking, technological showcase, e-Job Fair, Expert Consulting Clinic, etc.
– MTL Tech Awards: an international innovation competition
– Contents in English and French
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEOs, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, recruiters, investors, developers, researchers, digital transformation specialists, and leaders who lead digital initiatives in their organizations.
WHAT TOPICS WILL BE DISCUSSED?
Cybersecurity and Digital Identity / AI, IoT and 4.0 / FinTech / City of the Future / Employment / Future of Work / Creativity / Health / Education / Digital Transformation / Technology / Digital Globalization / Sustainable Development / Ecology / Ethic / Data Security and more!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
– Get insights research and new trends about digital transformation.
– Participate to the international meeting place for game changers.
– Meet new people and expand your network and ecosystem.
– Discover the latest technological innovations
– Meet new talents and recruiters
– And more!
A VIRTUAL EDITION WITH REAL CONNECTIONS.
Why not invite your teams, colleagues and contacts to join you to live this new enriching experience together?