Your boss asks you why you need to participate in MTL connect: Montreal Digital Week?
First of all, MTL connect will not be a series of Zoom presentations, but rather a re-imagined and connected conference experience with inspiring speakers, a showcase of the latest technological innovations, tools and tips on digital transformation, and the networking of participants.
Are you still looking for good reasons to convince your boss to involve you in MTL connect? Here they are:
- In short it is: a week of 100% online content dedicated to digital transformation with more than 600 speakers, more than 300 hours of content, 50 countries represented, and also the international meeting place for game-changers.
- Content as varied as: conferences, panels, workshops, networking, technology showcase, e-Job Fair, expert consultation clinics, express coaching, etc.
- Professional development: connect with several hundred experts from around the world, discover, learn, and develop new collaborations with passionate people!
- Cross-pollination of knowledge: take part in collaborative sessions and practical workshops led by experts that will allow you to deepen the topics covered in the 9 thematic Pavilions.
- Networking: meet the right people and take advantage of thousands of opportunities for interaction, including the participation of international delegations!
- Tech ZONE: a virtual exhibition showcase will be set up for companies and organizations to discover and propel the latest innovations and technological advances. The MTL Tech Awards competition is organized to promote the innovative projects of Montreal and international entrepreneurs.
- e-Job Fair: a space dedicated to recruitment will be accessible to all participants, where you will be able to recruit new talent to expand your team.
- International outreach: share your ideas and strategies, and develop your business through networking with local and international ecosystems.
Why not invite your teams, colleagues and your boss to join you to live this new rewarding experience together?