WE INVITE STARTUPS TO COME AND PRESENT THEIR INNOVATION TO A JURY OF EXPERTS FROM RECOGNIZED MONTREAL INCUBATORS AND ORGANIZATIONS AT MTL CONNECT FROM OCTOBER 13 TO 18, 2020!
The MTL Tech Awards competition is organized to promote the innovative projects of Montreal and international entrepreneurs. Companies and startups less than three years old can submit their project that falls under the following entrepreneurial themes: technology, innovation or one of the MTL connect Thematic Pavilions of the 2020 edition.
Win one of our partners’ awards and take your innovation to the next level!
MTL connect will address the following topics:
Cybersecurity and Digital Identity / AI, IoT and 4.0 / FinTech / City of the Future / Employment / Future of Work / Creativity / Health / Education / Digital Transformation / Technology / Digital Globalization / Sustainable Development / Ecology / Ethic / Data Security and more!
1. You are already winners
Get a free full pass as soon as you send in your participation pitch.
2. Put your innovation forward
Finalists will be offered a booth in the Tech ZONE to maximize your visibility throughout the event and will be featured on the main stage.
3. International business opportunities
Connect with potential customers, partners and investors, but also beta testers, coaches and incubators.
1. Be registered as a business in its country of residence for a maximum of three (3) years;
2. Be in the start-up phase and have made sales for a maximum of three (3) years at the time of application, or be ready to begin sales in the short term;
3. The organization must be active in the following areas: technology, innovation in one of the Thematic Pavilions of the 2020 edition.
1. Registration via form until midnight (EDT) on August 28, 2020;
2. Announcement of finalists on September 25, 2020;
3. Live awards presentation on MTL connect’ online main stage on October 18, 2020.