Present your innovation or your wish
MTL connect invites intrapreneurs or managers of SMEs or projects and entrepreneurs to come and present their innovation or technological need in person to a community of participants, investors, collaborators and partners, on October 17, 2022.
These presentations must resonate with the central theme of ECO(Systems) of Hope. Companies and entrepreneurs are invited to demonstrate their willingness to move towards a desirable digital environment, with ecological, ethical or positive social impact.
TWO PARTICIPATION OPTIONS:
1. Present your technological innovation
If you have an innovation or a new vision for technology, MTL connect wants to give you the opportunity to showcase what you offer that is different.
2. Present your technology need
If you want to discover a solution, a new approach to a problem or a need for improvement that you have, come and present your need during MTL connect.
4 reasons to participate in MTL connect Showcase:
- Showcase your organization to local and international digital players (38% of MTL connecte’s global participation comes from abroad)
- Benefit from business recommendations from the Montreal Digital Spring team to make quality meetings (MTL connect 2021 participants give a 4.7/5 rating to the quality of meetings)
- Meet experts including members of the following sectors:
– Digital infrastructure resilience
– AI, 4.0 and sustainability
– Sustainable Intelligent Mobility and Mobility as a Service
– Digital teaching and learning in higher education
– Extended reality
- Expand your professional network (65% of MTL connect 2021 participants made new professional connections)
Selection and Participation Criteria:
- The project, technology innovation and/or service must:
– fit into the central theme of ECO(Systems) of Hope and into one of the 6 topics;
– be in line with a vision of promoting desirable, ecological, ethical or socially positive digital technologies;
– have been conducted as an entrepreneur or within a startup or SME.
- If you are selected, a fee of $150 will be charged to participate in the MTL connect Showcase (face-to-face access on Monday) and benefit from full virtual access and visibility (presence of your company on the event’s virtual platform).
Application deadline: August 30, 2022
You will receive an answer on your qualification before September 15, 2022.