Highlight your territory and ecosystem
The 4th edition of MTL connect: Montreal Digital Week will be held from October 15 to 23, 2022 in a hybrid format around the central theme: ECO(Systems) of Hope. On this occasion, Montreal Digital Spring (PN) invites you to take part in the event with a delegation, in order to highlight your territory and your expertise.
MTL connect is an annual event gathering large enterprises, SME and startups, as well as academics, researchers, decision makers and artists. It’s an opportunity not to be missed to create connections with the digital leaders who are building the world of tomorrow.
7 reasons to participate with a delegation:
- Experience MTL connect with a group of entrepreneurs and organizations from your territory
- Discover Montreal, a world-renowned tech hub
- Benefit from a group preferential rate
- Promote your territory and your expertise
- Benefit from exclusive meetings
- Benefit from promotional activities dedicated to your delegation
- Develop your international network
In 2021, 24 local and international delegations took part in MTL connect.
This year, MTL connect proposes 3 types of missions:
- Exploration mission: to discover Montreal’s and Quebec’s advantages, and initiate the first connections with local and international digital ecosystems
- Connexion mission: to encourage the creation of new collaborations
- Expansion mission: to promote your ecosystem, put forward your expertise and contribute to your territory’s economic development
“During our participation in the 2021 edition, we accompanied a delegation of 13 companies from Brussels who took part in meetings with potential partners from Quebec and abroad through round tables and pitching sessions. We particularly appreciated the opportunity to collaborate with our colleagues from State of Bavaria Montreal office to expand the content of our program.”– Gilles Brédas, Economic and commercial advisor, hub.brussels invest & export