INTERNATIONAL DELEGATIONS PRESENTER:
MTL connect 2020 is 600 speakers from Canada and from around the world, as well as 24 delegations coming from a dozen countries!
During the six days of programming, the digital ecosystems of Europe, Middle East, America, South America, Asia and Africa will be able to meet, share their know-how and forge new professional relationships.
This year, a place entirely dedicated to delegations will be available on the platform to discover new players in the digital industries and facilitate networking between economic players from different territories.
Prestigious organizations will guide a selection of companies and several entities to this new borderless edition of MTL connect.
1.“German-Canadian: City of the Future”, more than 60 companies and organizations are led by the General Consulate of the Federal Republic of Germany.
2. “Bavarian Business and Science Delegation” is presented by the State of Bavaria Montreal Office
3. “Brussels-Capital Region – hub.brussels” presented by hub.brussels the Brussels Agency for Business Support
4. “Wallonie numérique – Digital Wallonia” with more than 40 participants guided by Digital Wallonia
5. In Spain, the Bureau du Québec à Barcelone brings together a delegation of movers & shakers from the innovation sector and will aim to foster networking and the development of new partnerships.
6. Young Franco-Quebec entrepreneurs led by l’Office franco-québécois pour la jeunesse (OFQJ)
7. Nantes, France, with more than 40 companies, researchers, institutional partners and cultural structures presented by Nantes Digital Week, Nantes Métropole et Nantes St Nazaire Développement
8. Italy led by FPA s.r.l., a company that has been organizing the PA Forum, a meeting point between public administrations, companies and citizens, for over 30 years. A focus on Italian reality and education will be one of the moments offered in this dens program.
9. Israel-Canada led by Canada Israël Hub
10. The United Arab Emirates led by Sharjah – SRTIP – Sharjah Research Technology and Innovation Park
11. San Antonio, Texas presented by the “Tech Port San Antonio”
12. Chile presented by ProChile, the Chilean Ministry of Foreign Affairs department dedicated to export promotion
13. Korea is represented by Bureau du Québec à Séoul
14. Several countries in Africa led by Africa Web Festival, a platform that brings together actors in the digital and innovation ecosystem to build a connected Africa.
15. Madagascar led by Hub&Young
We are also delighted to have:
16. A delegation led by the international organization Women in Tech
17. A representation from the Creative Valley ecosystem, a startup incubator and an innovation and technology hub with a large network of partners in Asia, the United States and Africa.
18. A delegation led by RLS- Sciences, an international scientific network aiming to initiate and support multilateral innovative research projects between the following partner regions Bavaria (Germany), Georgia (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Shandong (China), Upper Austria (Austria), Western Cape (South Africa), Quebec, Canada
Quebec delegations will also be present to showcase the know-how and companies of our region. We are fortunate to welcome:
19. About fifteen companies from Abitibi-Témiscamingue presented by Abdellah Ameur – Ambassadeur Régional
20. The digital ecosystem of the DigiHub Shawinigan
21. A dozen companies from the city of Gatineau presented by ID Gatineau
22. A youth delegation from LOJIQ – Les Offices jeunesse internationaux du Québec, affiliated with the OFQJ delegation.
23. Digital entrepreneurs from the Réseau des femmes d’Affaires du Québec (RFAQ)
24. A representation of the ecosystem of the la Semaine numériQC de Québec.
Discover our delegations in the dedicated area of the virtual platform, accessible for free with the Discovery Pass!
Once you have made your reservation, go to the delegations area!