Great news! Montreal Digital Spring (Printemps numérique) and Women In Tech by co-presenting the Women in Tech for Good Prize, offer women in leadership positions the opportunity to participate in the MTL Tech awards as part of MTL connect: Montreal Digital Week from October 12 to 17, 2021.
Montreal Digital Spring and Women in Tech invite women in a leadership position in a company, association or as an investor putting societal impact at the heart of economic growth, thanks to technology, to come and present theirleadership experiences before an international jury. The winner of this Prize will also be celebrated at the Global Awards in November 2021.
The aim of this Prize is to promote female leadership in impact technologies. The participation of women in the technology sector is essential for a fair and equal future. The use of technology is also an indispensable vector to improve the well-being of humanity and the planet.
The Women in Tech for Good Prize joins the two already announced:
1. WOMEN IN TECH FOR GOOD: Promote female leadership models in organizations and businesses
of impact through technology.
2. INNOVATION: Put forward disruptive products and innovations that will change tomorrow’s habits.
3. DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: As an actor of change, present and share the digital transformation projects operated within your company.
- Participate as an entrepreneur or project leader in one of the following categories: Startup, SME or Large Company.
- For the Women in Tech Prize, participate as a woman in a leadership position working in a company, association or as an investor putting societal impact at the heart of economic growth, thanks to new technologies and digital tools.
- Your project must fall under the topics of MTL connect – 2021 edition.
By entering the contest, you are already winners:
- Maximize your visibility throughout the event
- Be featured on the main stage of the event
- Put forward your innovation or digital transformation project
- As finalist, get a virtual booth on the online platform
- Get a free Full Access upon submission of your application
- Get 5 free additional Full Access to invite your colleagues or partners
- Create international level business opportunities
- Connect with potential customers, partners and investors from around the world, as well as leaders and digital enthusiasts
- Registration via online form until July 31, 2021 midnight (EST)
- Finalists will be announced on September 1st, 2021 (EST)
- Finalists must send us a video presentation of their innovation or project before October 3, 2021 midnight (EST)
- Live awards ceremony on MTL connect’s main stage on October 15, 2021 (EST)
To your projects, get set, go!