Present your innovation or technology need at the MTL connect Showcase 2023
For the 2nd year in a row, MTL connect: Montreal Digital Week will present the MTL Connect Showcase. On this occasion, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and managers of SMEs or projects to come and present their innovation or technological need in person to a community of participants, investors, collaborators and partners on October 10, 2023.
Presentations will be made in front of a community of participants, investors, collaborators and partners. Each entrepreneur, intrapreneur, SME or project manager has a unique expertise and can make a valuable contribution to the community by sharing their innovations or technology needs. These presentations must resonate with the main theme of Collective Intelligence.
Collective Intelligence is the ability of a group to solve complex problems through the interactions between its individuals and the resulting synergies. Collaboration and idea sharing are essential to foster innovation and contribute to a brighter world.
TWO PARTICIPATION OPTIONS:
1. Present your technological innovation
If you have a technological innovation or a new vision for technology, come and present what you offer that is different.
2. Present your technological need
If you are looking for a solution, a new approach or an innovative technology, come and present your need.
4 REASONS TO PARTICIPATE AT MTL CONNECT SHOWCASE:
- Highlight your organization in front of local and international digital players: 35% of the global participation of MTL connect is from abroad.
- Benefit from business recommendations from Montreal Digital Spring team to make quality meetings: MTL connect 2022 participants give a 4.5/5 rating to the quality of meetings.
- Meet with experts, including members of the following sectors:
– Digital infrastructures
– Smart Cities
– Generative AI
– Industry 4.0
– Quantum computing
– Cultural & creative industries
- Expand your professional network: 72% of MTL connect 2022 participants made new professional contacts.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION AND PARTICIPATION :
- The project, technological innovation and/or service must:
– be consistent with the main theme of Collective Intelligence and into one of the 4 topics;
– be part of a vision to promote an ideal digital environment and encourage collaboration, open innovation and the sharing of expertise;
– have been conducted as an entrepreneur, intrapreneur or project manager within an SME or start-up.
- If you are selected, you will be asked to pay a participation fee:
– 75 CAD for full pass holders to MTL connect 2023;
– 150 CAD for daily pass holders to MTL connect 2023.