Be part of the youth building the future
Young people from Montreal and Nantes join forces to imaginate the digital future
We need to think about the actual reality in order to face the future challenges of the digital world. MTL connect and Nantes Digital Week invite young entrepreneurs, researchers and students to share their knowledge and exchange their thoughts on the digital transformation challenges of the future.
WHY JOIN THE PROJECT?
- Exchange and collaborate with a group of young people from Nantes and Montreal area
- Be part of the young leaders of the digital world
- Reflect on the digital issues of the future and participate in the creation of a Manifesto (to be presented in the fall of 2022)
- Take part in face-to-face meetings with young people from Nantes, in September 2021 (If travel & health restrictions allow). Travel, accommodation and living costs will be covered by the Printemps numérique)
- Have free access to Nantes Digital Week and MTL connect: Montreal Digital Week
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE PROJECT?
- Entrepreneurs, researchers, and students living in Montreal area
- Age required: between 18 and 29 years old
This project is at the core of our collaborative events: Nantes Digital Week in September and MTL connect: Montreal Digital Week which take place in October.
The deadline for registration is the 30th of June 2021.
This project is supported by the The Ministry of International Relations and La Francophonie and The Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, within the framework of the Fonds franco-québécois pour la coopération décentralisée (FFQCD).