TAKE PART IN MTL CONNECT
AS A PARTNER
Join more than 12,000 Canadian and international digital players from large corporations, SMBs, startups, researchers and academics, public administrations and government organizations during MTL connect: Montreal Digital Week.
Whether you want to increase your company’s visibility, position yourself as an expert on a specific theme or reach your business development goals, MTL connect is the event to attend!
From October 12 to 17, in a hybrid format this year, MTL connect continues to strengthen the ties between local and international digital players.
WHAT OUR PARTNERS SAY?
“TELUS’s team is accustomed to participating in large-scale events, but MTL connect stands out from the crowd with its collaborative and creative organizing approach that allows us to maximize our participation in the event and showcase our expertise to digital leaders in the public and private sector.
We are continuously looking to accompany clients in their digital transformation and to easily connect citizens, businesses and communities. Our goals are intimately linked to the mission of MTL connect, which is why we participate in the event for a 2nd year.”Lysiane Proulx, Senior Strategy Manager – TELUS
“GRO’s team is really glad to be a partner of an event that puts Montreal on the international map with more than 300 speakers from 80 different countries over 6 days!
For innovation to have a real impact, knowledge sharing is a key factor.”Carl Durocher, Founder and Chief of Growth – GRO
6 REASONS TO BECOME A PARTNER:
1. Develop your business thanks to the networking of local and international ecosystems (46% of 2020 participants have entered into one or more agreements with local and/or international clients or partners, or plan to do so within the next 12 months – Source : Leger study of April 30, 2021) ;
2. Share your knowledge and benefit from the cross-pollination of knowledge ;
3. Highlight your expertise and showcase your innovations ;
4. Access a large network of participants worldwide ;
5. Attract new talent and train your teams in the latest technologies ;
6. Define the strategic positioning of your brand.