Promote your territory
and your ecosystem
To discover the assets of Montreal and Québec and to establish the first contacts with the local and international digital ecosystem.
To encourage the development of new collaborations.
To promote your ecosystem, enhance your expertise and contribute to the economic development of your territory.
Participating at MTL connect as a delagation is to:
Discover Montreal, a world-renowned tech hub
Promote your territory's organizations and your expertise
Participate in activities that promote delegation
Take advantage of a preferential group rate
Enjoy exclusive meetings
Expand your professional network
Make your organization shine
and choose one of the 3 missions.
What do our delegations say?
- Establish business relationships with other members of the Laval delegation;
- Meet with entrepreneurs and leaders from other regions of Québec and abroad;
- Deepen their knowledge on various digital-related topics.
MTL connect is one of the annual events that we plan on attending. Therefore, we plan to be present in 2023, hoping to once again build lasting relationships between our region and the rest of Canada."
- Engage about twenty digital players from Wallonia (companies, startups, research and training centers, universities) in a collaborative dynamic with Quebec and international partners;
- Showcase the digital ecosystem and know-how of Wallonia through a territorial focus integrated into the official programming of MTL connect;
- Strengthen the interest of Wallonian operators for the Québec digital ecosystem in terms of artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, cultural and creative industries, smart cities, training, and well-being at work;
- Reaffirm our permanent presence alongside Québec digital operators."