Montreal, June 10, 2020 — MTL connect: Montreal Digital Week is going all digital, from October 13 to 18, 2020, with an innovative experiential format.
The worldwide COVID-19 outbreak, marked by the physical remoteness measures put in place in many countries and the travel restrictions imposed to prevent the spread of the virus, have led to the consideration of a new format for MTL connect in order to adapt its positioning in this exceptional context.
As a result, Montreal Digital Spring (Printemps numérique), in consultation with its various partners, has chosen to present the second edition of MTL connect, from October 13 to 18, 2020, in a dematerialized, 100% online and innovative experiential format. Montreal Digital Spring team is currently working on the platform that will allow all participants to connect with each other, exchange knowledge and practices, and develop business, despite the physical distance.
MTL connect online is:
- Programming: MTL connect and ISEA2020, it’s a programming of more than 600 speakers, more than 300 hours of content, 50 countries represented, and also the international meeting place for game-changers.
- Time Zones: The programming will take place during the week of October 13 to 18, 2020, from 8 a.m. to midnight EDT to allow participants from different time zones (from East Asia to West America) to take part in live discussions.
- Addition of 4 new Thematic Pavilions: Future of Work • Sustainable Development • Health • Education join the list of Cybersecurity and Digital Identity • AI, IoT and 4.0 • FinTech • City of the Future • Creativity – ISEA2020.
- Networking: Digital tools will be deployed to optimize networking among participants, meetings, collaborations and business development, particularly through the participation of international delegations.
- e-Job Fair: A space dedicated to recruitment will be accessible to all participants, in which they will be able to submit their CVs and take part in live interviews, facilitated by the digital tools offered on the platform.
- Tech ZONE: A virtual exhibition window will be set up for companies and organisations to discover and promote the latest innovations and technological advances.
- Expert Consulting Clinic: Participants will be able to benefit from advice and expertise from partners and exhibitors, as well as individual or group workshops.
- Fares: In addition to saving on travel costs, MTL connect Online is designed to be accessible at a significantly reduced price.
Montreal Digital Spring (Printemps numérique) continues its commitment to democratize and support the digital transformation, and to ensure the highest level of outreach in the metropolis, thus contributing to the economic recovery of our ecosystems.
- Full Pass, including the 9 Theme Pavilions and exclusive content, available for $99 + taxes at the early-bird rate (offer valid until August 13, 2020).
- Thematic Pass, giving access to one of the Theme Pavilions, and also including the themes Future of Work and Sustainable Development, available at the price of $49 + taxes at the early bird-rate (offer valid until August 13, 2020).
- Discovery Pass, giving access to the contents of the main stage, the e-Job Fair and the Tech Zone. The Discovery Pass is free!
Note: If you purchased your pass before June 10, 2020 to attend MTL connect, there are several options available to you to compensate for the change in price. Please refer to the form if you wish to request an exchange or refund, or a donation to Printemps numérique.
If you have any questions about the event or ticketing, please consult the Frequently Asked Questions.
– 30 –
Source: Montreal Digital Spring (Printemps numérique)