MTL connect: Montreal Digital Week is going all digital, from October 13 to 18, 2020, with a dematerialized, 100% online and innovative experiential format!
Using digital intelligence as the overarching theme, this international event aims to look across the board at the main questions related to digital development, focusing on its economic, social, cultural and environmental impacts in various sectors of activity. ISEA2020 (26th International Symposium on Electronic Art) will be part of MTL connect as the Creativity Pavilion under the theme: WHY SENTIENCE?
MTL CONNECT ONLINE IS:
– Programming: MTL connect and ISEA2020, it’s a programming of more than 600 speakers, more than 300 hours of content, 50 countries represented, and also the international meeting place for game-changers.
– Time Zones: The programming will take place during the week of October 13 to 18, 2020, from 8 a.m. to midnight EDT to allow participants from different time zones (from East Asia to West America) to take part in live discussions.
– Addition of 4 new Thematic Pavilions: Future of Work • Sustainable Development • Health • Education join the list of Cybersecurity and Digital Identity • AI, IoT and 4.0 • FinTech • City of the Future • Creativity – ISEA2020.
– Networking: Digital tools will be deployed to optimize networking among participants, meetings, collaborations and business development, particularly through the participation of international delegations.
– e-Job Fair: A space dedicated to recruitment will be accessible to all participants, in which they will be able to submit their CVs and take part in live interviews, facilitated by the digital tools offered on the platform.
– Tech ZONE: A virtual exhibition window will be set up for companies and organisations to discover and promote the latest innovations and technological advances.
– Expert Consulting Clinic: Participants will be able to benefit from advice and expertise from partners and exhibitors, as well as individual or group workshops.
– Fares: In addition to saving on travel costs, MTL connect Online is designed to be accessible at a significantly reduced price.
Montreal Digital Spring (Printemps numérique) continues its commitment to democratize and support the digital transformation, and to ensure the highest level of outreach in the metropolis, thus contributing to the economic recovery of our ecosystems.
THE 9 THEMATIC PAVILIONS:
– Cybersecurity & Digital Identity
– AI, IoT and 4.0
– City of the Future
– Creativity | ISEA2020
– Future of Work
– Sustainable Development
MTL connect Programming Advisory Committee Members:
Esma Aimeur, Jan Christopher Arp, Ilias Benjelloun, René Breyel, Laurence Fouquette, Stéphane Guidoin, André Michel, Gabriel Tremblay.